Jurnal Penelitian Fisika dan Aplikasinya (JPFA) – Journal of Physics Research and Its Application is a peer-reviewed journal that is managed by Department of Physics, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Universitas Negeri Surabayaand published by Universitas Negeri Surabaya in collaboration with Perkumpulan Pendidik IPA Indonesia (PPII). JPFA is published periodically (twice a year) in June and December.
JPFA is available for free (open access) to all readers. The articles in JPFA include developments and researches in Physics Education, Classical Physics, and Modern Physics (theoretical studies, experiments, and its applications). More details about Focus and Scope, please check this link.
JPFA also carries a Comments and Criticism section, which provides a forum for expressing different viewpoints, comments, clarification, and correction of misunderstanding regarding topics in published papers. Readers of the journal are earnestly invited to contribute their ideas to this forum. Contributions for the Comments and Criticism section should be relatively brief, normally two to four manuscript pages, written in Indonesian and English, and will be published as rapidly as possible.
- Journal Title: Jurnal Penelitian Fisika dan Aplikasinya (JPFA)
- Journal Title (English): Journal of Physics Research and Its Application
- Initials: JPFA
- Abbreviation: J. Penelit. Fis. Apl.
- Frequency: 2 issues per year
- DOI: 10.26740/jpfa
- Print ISSN: 2087-9946
- Online ISSN: 2477-1775
- Editor in Chief: Prof. Dr. Budi Jatmiko, M.Pd.
- Publisher: Universitas Negeri Surabaya in collaboration with Perkumpulan Pendidik IPA Indonesia (PPII)
- Publication Fees (in general): IDR 750,000.00 (Indonesian Author) or USD 100 (Non Indonesian Author)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
- Why I should publish my manuscript in JPFA? Articles that published in JPFA has many benefits, such as: peer reviewed journal, open access, no page charges, high visibility (indexed internationally), fast publication (in Articles in Press), published by reputable public University in Indonesia, and authors retain rights (CC BY-NC license).